Sunday, October 3, 2010

Christmas 365



What better time of the year is there than Christmas? My answer, and THE answer is Christmas. Often times my friends criticize my affection for all things related to Christmas, but I believe it is justified. So I created this blog for all of those Christmas fanatics out there who listen to the songs, watch the movies, and share in the joy throughout the year. I say, why confine yourself to "after Thanksgiving and until Christmas?" 

I watch normal movies because they are inspiring, funny, contain action and dare I say romantic. Well guess what, Christmas movies have all of these aspects; inspiring (It's a Wonderful Life), funny (Elf), contain action (Jingle All the Way), romantic (White Christmas). Just because the plot takes place during a specific time of year, I believe they shouldn't be subjected to punishment of only beings watch around Christmas. If you can watch normal movies all year, why not the ones which take place during Christmas. 

Now for music. I listen to music because it I enjoyed it, it puts me in a certain mood, and helps pass the time. Christmas music does this all. Whenever I need an uplift, Christmas never fails. So it constantly remains on my Ipod.

So this blog is for all of those Christmas lovers. It will contain reviews of songs and movies, decoration ideas, drinks for parties, college dorm ideas, song and movie countdowns, etc. All things Christmas. If you have a specific song or movie you want me to review, feel free to forward it to me.

Sincerely,
Santa's Little Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment